Monday, June 17, 2024

Going to be a hot one today even though it wasn't in the forecast.  

The picture is from the back of the house where I am staying.  Beautiful flowering bush that seems to thrive in this weather...high temperatures and little water.

I have been working on making some junk journals.  I have four covers ready to use and am now starting on the inside of the covers and the pages.  As I said, I am keeping these small...5" by 6.5".  Here's the cover both outside which needs more decorations and inside...



And here is my firsst four page sheet...front and back...


Now that I have a few things to create with, I feel better...but still.  

I have to drop off a grandchild for driver's training and am going to run a couple errands, hopefully before it gets too hot.

Think of some things to enjoy this summer...treat yourself to some 'you' time and take it easy...be careful of the heat...

Talk with you later...