Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Boy, when the heat dome disappears, it's gone.  The temperature right now where I am is 49 degrees and the high is only 72 today.  A lot different from the high 90's.  A wild temperature swing in my book.

No rain though.  It was so windy last night that I decided not to put the garbage can out for pick up this morning.  There were way too many objects flying through the air and adding garbage would be really messy and something I didn't want to deal with!

Yesterday, I stopped by Walmart to pick up some groceries and some office organization drawers to house the small amount of craft items I have purchased and/or found.  A day without crafting for me simply doesn't work.  And as I will be out here for another couple months I needed to get things organized so I can enjoy the time.  Here's the current organized crafting/computing area...


And as promised, here is a photo of the other three covers ready to use.  The covers are cardboard covered with fabric on the cover and decorative paper on the inside.  Of course, more work needs to be done on the covers but they are ready to work on...

I'm not sure how but I bruised my right heel so walking has been challenging.  It hurt the last couple of days but this morning it's a bit better.  As a result, I have not walked in the morning (in place of 30 minutes on the exercise bike).  If it continues to get better I hope to get back to walking in a couple days.  Still doing the other exercises though!

That's it for now...talk with you later...