Wednesday, June 26, 2024

It's going to be hot again today but not 100...only 90.  Believe me, that ten degrees does make a difference. 

Short post today.  This morning I am working with my son to go through my studio to see what can be saved and what needs to go.  We're doing it by phone.

And then this afternoon, Eastern time, I am hosting the quilt chat for a couple hours.

I made some pockets for my journal yesterday.  First, I cut an envelope in half and decorated each side for a pocket...

For the next two, I folded the envelopes in half cutting open one side and decorating it so each has two pockets...

I found I needed some containers so I made some out of a large dog biscuit box using hot glue, fabric & lace/decorative paper and tape.  The first is a large box about the size of a shoe box but much sturdier...

The three boxes in this picture are for my journal making.  The large and medium size boxes hold scraps...larger ones for the large box and smaller ones for the medium box.  The small box is garbage...punched corners, small slivers of paper, etc...

And they stack nicely.

Well, that's all I have time for today.  Stay safe.  

Talk with you later...