Tuesday, June 25, 2024

It has been hot here...high today is 98...like I said, hot.  Back home, in Cornwall, NY the high is 87...a lot cooler than here!  And things are progressing with getting things either packed up or thrown out.  Tomorrow we (me here and my son there) are tackling my studio so I will be able to see how bad things are...there was soot inside a set of drawers inside my closet!

Back here I finished the first step in my fabric project...

I really like the bright colors.  Need to get some batting and backing now.  I also worked on another four pages for my current junk journal...


The top picture has a side pocket and tag on the left side and a place to journal on the right side.  The bottom picture has two pockets, one out of clear plastic plus a tag for each pocket with a place to write on the back for each.

I also made another bird...they are so much fun...the new one is a blue green fabric color again with lace.

Global warming sure has wreaked havoc with the weather so far.  If things are not great where you live please take care and follow any advice given to be safe.

That's all for now...talk with you later...