Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Presents and A Problem Solved

So, how's your Christmas Shopping going?   I managed to get everything wrapped and ready to send (well, almost).   Everything will be in the mail this week!!!   Hooray!!!   Of course, I still have to shop for the folks I don't have to send to...oh well...I still have time yet.   So, how are you doing????

Question:  Do you like to shred your charge slips?   I do but right now I don't have a paper shredder.   As I was tearing up the slips I remembered tearing paper up eons ago, but not for disposal, for paper mache.    Picture a light bulb going off!!!   

So, I went over to the sink (yes, I have a sink in my room.)   Wet the slips and mashed them together until they were a solid mass.    If I had something to use paper mache for it would be great, but I just threw out the glob instead.   Problem solved!!!

I have been doodling a bit (for sanity's sake)...   Nothing spectacular, just trying to shake things up (for me) a bit.


I've also been working on my blog redo and ezine (coming sometime this winter) and have been looking at the flip page software.   I really don't want to upload to another site to have them format my ezine in their flip page software, I would really like to have something on my computer for me to use.   But, it also has to be inexpensive.   Anyone have any ideas?   I would appreciate some suggestions.

Thanks for stopping by...

MY JOURNEY OF CHANGE...
With all the Christmas preparations and especially the music all around me, some days are a bit hard to handle.   Most of the time, I'm okay, but then a tune or a sight catches me and I dissolve into a puddle of tears.    

And you know me, I'm a lousy crier (really, I am!) so I prefer to be by myself.   But, I have to say that for the most part, I'm doing pretty well, all things  considered.   And for that I am grateful.