Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Decorating?!?

So how's your decorating coming?   I picked up the typical 'Charlie Brown Tree' at Goodwill yesterday so I can have a bit of Christmas in my room.   Here's what it looked like...notice Chip and Dale are interested.


One thing that you need to do is really work the branches on an artificial tree...both tiny and large.   Here's what it looks like after a branch rework... 

And here's what it looks like with a few dollars worth of 'Dollar Store' type resources...

And, remember when I went to Macy's the day after Thanksgiving.   Well, I got my Macy's Day Thanksgiving Parade globe...

Some years I like the holiday how-to magazines and other years, not so much.   Well, this was one of those years that I seemed to have collected several magazines...

I guess that's why I am working on so many decorations.   Hand Carved?   Not sure why I picked that one up...maybe that's the next thing I'll try!!!

I like the Stitch-Craft Create magazine (no, I have relationship with this magazine).   It was just different enough to be unique.
Happy decorating...it is that time of year.   Now if only I can get the packages shipped!!!!

Thanks for stopping by...