Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Beaufort, South Carolina

The weather didn't cooperate too well today, so I went to Beaufort, South Carolina instead of Charleston.  I had forgotten that there was a base there.

The only problem I had was parking.  I could not find a place to park in the historic downtown.   So my pictures are 'on the run' so to speak.   But what I saw was quaint.  Here are a few pictures...

My plants are still alive...I'm always happy when plants live...my thumb is not always green.   The flowers are petunias and I love the color...

There are eight herbs:   Lemon balm, Curly Parsley, Basil, Thyme, Sage, Oregano, Rosemary and Chives.   How long do you think they will survive?   Yes, I know they are crowded in but I have to take space into account...


There's a storm moving in so I'll have to get close down...

Have a great evening...

Thanks for stopping by...