Monday, March 12, 2012

South Carolina, Again!

I did make it back to South Carolina.   I'm staying in a campsite at Point South which is in between Charleston and Savannah.

I handled maintenance things today like laundry (on site), grocery shopping (25 miles away).

Spring fever has definitely entered my being.   I bought a beautiful basket of flowers and eight herbs.   I figured that I can keep them outside when parked and in the trailer on the road.   That way Chip and Dale won't devour them.   I'll share pictures tomorrow.

I also rode my bike around the park and walked to the lake (where the alligators live)!   Oh, I didn't tell you?   On the information sheet handed out when I registered there was a warning:   "Alligators at lake could attack dogs!!!"   And they know this how????

So here are some pictures of the campsite...

The lake is on the other side of the woods.   The path is well kept and easy to walk.   I will probably do it everyday.   And yes, it was this green.   And NO, I didn't see any alligators...

I read one of the reviews that this place was all sand...duh...it is in South Carolina.   I think this is a great campsite.

Tomorrow, Charleston!   I want to see the 'Botanical Quilts' before that show is taken down.

Have a great evening...

Thanks for visiting...