Friday, March 9, 2012

More from St. Augustine

Here are a few more pictures from my walking tour of Old St. Augustine.  There are cobblestone and old brick walks, there are also horse/mule drawn buggies.   And, of course, being next to the big pond there are always boats...

Some of the buildings were really unique...

As were the churches...

True to southern form, there were scattered showers today.   I hope to get out tomorrow to see a few more things, but they are calling for rain once again.

I think I have totally recouped from my Disney adventures.   I down to the last of the writing assignment so that should be totally finished within a couple days.  Then it will be off to Charleston and Savannah.

Enjoy your weekend and be sure to save some time for yourself...

Thanks for visiting...