Wednesday, November 28, 2012

December, Clothes, Inchies

Okay, they really don't have much to do with each other but they're what popped into my mind today.  But before I go into those three things, here are my latest doodles...I seem to really be into color...



DECEMBER is only two days away!!!   Do I need to repeat myself?   December is going to be here before you know it and that means the holidays are coming.   But before you get too excited - relax...take a deep breath...now tell yourself - "No matter what, the holidays will come and everything will be fine."  

If there's too much on your plate, cut down on those expectations you have put on yourself.   You know, like the one that says the house has to be painted before you decorate - really?   Or having to bake 103 different types of specialty cookies - keep it simple and just do one or two.  

Shopping, well, I do like online shopping - I found that it is better for my budget - but maybe this is the year you cut down on the list.   Maybe this is the year you decide to make a very simple ornament to give to all those far-flung friends and relatives.   Find an easy one and do it production style.   Gather all the supplies, then take one step at a time.

CLOTHES - well, I've almost finished unpacking all my clothes and guess what?   There's a lot more than I remember.   Time to edit my wardrobe...but, like I said, December is coming so that will have to wait until next year!!!

INCHIES - As you know, I am the swap host for inchies at Roses On My Table.   I thought I would share some of the inchies from this month's swap.   They are really unique.   What is an inchie?   A one inch square piece of artwork.  

The variety is really endless from fabric to bead work to drawing and on and on...

Well, that's all for today folks.   Thanks for taking time to visit...

See you tomorrow...