Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Parade, Part Two

It looks like it could snow at any moment.   The forecast is predicting snow showers and I think it might be right.   I did run into some snow flurries on the way home from my Thanksgiving holiday, but not enough to cover the ground.  

Well, here are the rest of my Thanksgiving Parade Pictures.    If you ever get a chance to see the parade in person, it really is a lot of fun...













There were lots of bands, floats and other items in the parade, but I just love the balloons.   The last float though is the one that everyone takes a picture of and gets the loudest greetings.   I didn't get a close-up this year but let me tell you the float is absolutely stunning.   But this picture will give you an idea of how many folks take a picture...

Of course, it's Santa Clause.  I enjoyed sharing my pictures with you and I hope you got a bit of the feeling of what it was like to be at the parade in person.

Thanks for stopping by...

See you tomorrow...