Friday, November 30, 2012

Macy's Thanksgiving Parade Snowglobes and Planning for Next Year?

I told you I have a love affair with the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.   Here are some of my collection...






On another note, there's been a lot of blog 'talk' about planning for next year.   Not New Year's Resolutions but more of a plan on what folks want to accomplish both personally and professionally over the next year.   

Actually, this seems like a good idea to me.   Over the years I have tried New Years Resolutions, lightweight planning - that is planning without doing any real indepth thought behind the reasoning as well as the typical 'lose weight', 'reduce debt', etc. promises.

The blogs that I have been reading are doing an assessment during December to see how they did with this year's goals and realistically looking at next year's plans and goals.

I think I am going to do some assessment of what I would like to accomplish next year during the month of December.  (My mind is screaming right now!  Yeah!   Right!   One more thing to add to my plate!!!)  But even in light of the screaming, I am convinced that it is a good idea. 

What about you?   Have you ever done indepth planning about your future?   Any suggestions?   I'm not exactly sure how to begin, where to start?   Guess this may be a large learning curve.   Help would be appreciated.

Thanks for visiting...

Enjoy your weekend....

Remember tomorrow is the beginning of December!!!   Just saying....