Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm Back!!!

Let me tell you, between unpacking and setting up my home, emptying my trailer (I had no idea how much stuff I had in that trailer!!) and a visit from Sandy, things have been hectic to say the least.   But I think I have a handle on it all...at least part of it...for a while.

So here's the pictures from my home so far.   First, the entry way which you can see is on the side of the house...

Remember the living room?

Here's what it looks like now?   Season of Orange reigns!




Remember the dining room?

Well, it has become my studio/office.   Still a few boxes, but mostly done.



So I have made some progress.   The kitchen is in great shape, but the upstairs...well, I'm still sleeping on the floor (Need to purchase a bed.) among tons of boxes.   But, I have a plan to get through that also.  

So, all in all, I'm back and it feels good!!!

One last thing...PLEASE VOTE TOMORROW IF YOU HAVEN'T CAST AN EARLY BALLOT.

Thanks for stopping by...

I look forward to seeing you often...