Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How Are Things Going for You?

Well, so far there's not that much snow...maybe four inches...but it's suppose to continue through Friday about noon time. 

February is almost over, how did your first month of working on your goals go?   Tomorrow I'll share briefly how mine went...some good...some less than stellar...

Remember my question about what to do with your creations?   Well, I have gotten some more feedback.   Some folks don't really care what happens once they are gone.   Some want to send it to places where it would be appreciated and kept.   Some suggested having an opportunity for friends and family to gather and pick any items they would like.

I'm going to reach out via other social outlets to get additional feedback.   If you have anything to add, please leave a comment.

I've been doing some sketching of stylized flowers.   I want to add some to this background...

These are the flowers I sketched...

I won't put them on the painting like this, but I will be taking individual forms and painting them on the background.  What do you think?

Here's another in my Egg Doodle Series...and yes, I have lots more...

Thanks for dropping by...

Enjoy yourself...