Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Snowy Day

Well, it did come.   I'm not sure if we will get 16 inches but enough to cover everything.    I got a few pictures early on in the storm.   There's a lot more snow now...

In the first picture that grey area in the background is where the water begins which, of course, you can't see.

I also caught a unique picture of some fog which seemed to be rolling in off the water...

And when I tried to go out on the back deck, the snow had blocked the door.  It had also managed to form a unique design on the door itself...

Well, the Christmas decorations are totally packed and put away.    Before I put up the spring/summer decorations I do need to do a bit of cleaning.  Not high on my list of favorites...

I haven't had too much time to work on any pictures - fabric or otherwise - because there have been a few writing deadlines which are taking most of my time right now.   But, I am almost finish so I hope to get back to creating by the weekend.

By the way, have you seen the latest long term weather predictions.   There appears to be a good possibility of a storm on Palm Sunday weekend.   Wonder if it will be snow or rain...what do you think?

Thanks for checking in...

Be good to yourself...