Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Still Cutting...

Remember that I wanted to take some fabric with me on vacation.   AND that I decided to take a sample of each piece in my fabric stash.   Well, I'm still cutting...

So these are my beige, yellow and brown pieces.  They fit nicely into their little 'suitcase'...


 

But these are my green fabrics!   It has taken the entire 'suitcase' for green!   Really!!!   I have to stop purchasing green fabric...don't you think?



These are my samples of pinks, reds and oranges.  I've just begun to cut the samples so I've graduated to a larger 'suitcase'...

And these are the stacks sitting around that need samples taken...


Still more...on my first shelf, I still have to takes samples from the stack on the right...

On my second shelf I need to take samples from the two stacks on the right...

Do I dare to tell you that I haven't even begun taking samples from any of these stacks...

The interesting thing is that 95% of my stash is fat quarters or even fat eighths...that's why there are so many samples.   At any rate, I have decided that the best way to handle this is to do some each day rather than trying to get it all done at once...I think I's go crazy if I tried that.

I did get a couple things done.   The individual squares in the blocks below are 1/2 inch square.   In other words, small...


They were fun to make...

There's a new prompt posted.   With the activity in Oklahoma yesterday, I forgot to post it...

Keep the folks in Oklahoma in your thoughts and prayers...

Thanks for stopping by...

See you tomorrow...