Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WHAT'S UP? FLOWERS!

I thought that I would show you some of the flowers I have planted in the garden in hopes of attracting bees and butterflies to help pollinate the veggies.

I read where folks just bought bags of potting soil, cut a hole on a side and planted flowers. Instead of potting soil bags, I planted the flowers in boxes lined with garbage bags and plenty of dirt.   I'll keep you updated as to how they do.  One thing, they won't dry out as fast as they have been in their small pots!







Can you believe that the Fourth of July is in a couple days!  My goodness, I know I keep saying this but the time goes just too fast lately.   Have any plans for the fourth?   I hope you do and that they include a cookout with friends and family.   Next year, I will be watching the fireworks in NYC.   It's been a few years and I am really looking forward to seeing it again.


ZENTANGLE CHALLENGE:  DAY THIRTY-EIGHT
A couple of new 'flower-like' designs and lots of dots.   For some reason, I do love adding dots to my Zentangles.



The next layer of my journal page is done and it is rather obvious.  The prompt is 'Opportunities Not To Be Missed',   So you will see the words 'Look' and 'See' twice each plus some eyes, an 'X' and a heart.   There's kind of a line winding around from the eyes to the 'X' but going to the heart first. My way of saying that there's more than one way to see.   Who knows, tomorrow I may cover it all up again! Stay tuned...


Thanks for coming by...
See you tomorrow...