Tuesday, October 28, 2014

MILLERSVILLE, MARYLAND

Yesterday was a traveling day. I arrived at Millersville, Maryland late afternoon...just before the office closed. After setting up Duchess, inside and out, I sat down and promptly fell asleep. I woke up with watery eyes, sneezing and feeling just yukky. I then realized that I had stumbled into allergyville. So, a couple allergy pills later, I sat down and once again fell asleep.

This KOA is bigger than it seems upon first arriving. Folks who stop here mainly want to see Washington DC or Baltimore. I've been to Baltimore many times and I used to work in DC so I am not interested in sightseeing this time. I will be spending some time visiting with my daughter and family.

But, mainly, I am here to take some time to plan my next couple of months. I did miss the deadline to get to Maine and put my trailer on a seasonal site. I do have a place to keep it, though, through the winter. So that's all good.

What I need to do is figure out the logistics of looking for an apartment in NYC. I can't bring the kitties with me when I am looking for an apartment, so I have to come up with a solution. I also can't bring the trailer into NYC because I have no place to park it!!! When I come up with a solution, I'll let you know.

In the meantime, I have been saving some nature pictures to share with you...




I love this pot of flowers...

And these wispy clouds...

A little bit of color...


And finally, this is the trailer parked in the site next to me...

Cute, isn't it?   Not sure if it's long enough to lie down in tho...

There's a new prompt posted.   An interesting concept.   Think about it.

Thanks for visiting...