Thursday, October 30, 2014

FALL AND PLANS, OR IS IT FALL PLANS?

I finally found fall. Right here. In Millersville, Maryland. At the KOA. Actually, for being in such an urban area, this KOA has a great nature trail and is surrounded by forest. Granted there is a major highway that can be heard, but not seen.

A few scenes from the cabin decks...



A perfect leaf...

Or how about these leaves...

Or these clusters of leaves...


I even picked up some leaves on one of my many walks here...

I was surprised to see so much pine straw...

I'm more accustomed to this...

So, I have been doing some thinking about my future plans...at least trying to come up with some!!! I think I have a few things percolating around in my fuzzy blond (albeit with lots of gray sprinkled in) head. Actually, coming up with ideas isn't that hard. But trying to make plans around those ideas is where my mind heads off into a dozen different directions at once and has to be reeled in.

First up, deciding on which agency to go with for apartment hunting in NYC. I have it narrowed down to two. I'm going to give my son (who lives in NYC) a call to see if he knows anything on the negative side for either of them. If not, I'll choose the one with the most apartments that fit my requirements.

On a different topic, I wanted to watch something the other day and decided to try Blacklist. I do like David Spader very much but I wasn't too sure about the story line. Well, I ended up watching the entire first year. I really enjoyed watching the characters develop. If your a David Spader fan, you gotta give this one a look see. You'll probably like it.

That's all for now...
Football this evening...
Thanks for dropping by...