Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I FOUND ONE

A new to me table that is.


I told you yesterday that I was going to look for a table at thrift stores.   A lot of them were closed which surprised me.   But we found this wonderful, large - make that LARGE - used furniture store chocked full.

And this is where I found my table.   It's solid oak - very heavy and very sturdy - with a center pedestal and a twelve inch leaf to expand the table.   I took pictures to show you that it would fit in the entryway without any problems.  

Not sure where I am going to put it yet.   That will wait until I get the rest of my furniture.   But, I really am excited about it.

And for now, I will be placing my sewing machine on it so I can sew fast without the table jumping.   The table my sewing machine is on now is a portable, folding plastic table.   It works fine as long as I don't go fast which is hard for machine quilting.

Well, tomorrow is another busy day - hiking is the main activity but there are several other little things I need to do to get ready for the Friday Workshop and Saturday Quilting Event.

Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...