Monday, January 18, 2016

HOLIDAY TRAIN SHOW & JOURNAL PAGE UPDATE

It's Monday evening, the end of a three day holiday.   I hope that you had a great weekend.   I counting down...three (well, four if you count the Pro Bowl.) games left.   Sighhhhhhh.  

We have snow!!!!   Not a lot, and lots of it has melted already...but we got snow!!!

I did make it to the Holiday Train Show at the New York Botanical Gardens in the Bronx.  It really was larger with more trains (G scale). One of the reasons I enjoy the show are all the historical New York City buildings made out of natural items.  I think I took around 200 photos but don't worry, I won't share all of them with you.

The show runs a little past the middle of January.   Before Christmas it is crowded, especially when the schools are closed.   If you want to have time to enjoy it, either go very early on the weekend days or on a weekday when the students are back in school.  Also, purchase your tickets with scheduled time before you go.   I went early Saturday morning and there were very few folks there.   But by the time I went through the train show and the rest of the conservatory, the place was packed.

So here's some of the Holiday Train Show...










I bet you recognized some of those buildings.

Last Friday I left you with this photo of my journal page for the week...
Well, I felt it wasn't really done...if journal pages are ever done!!,,,so I played around with it.   This is what it looks like now...
A lot different but you can still see some of the first photo.

So there's a new weekly journal prompt posted...what adventures are you on now?   I think this one will be fun to work with...

Tomorrow, we'll tackle the wall...the wall?...yep.   Come back tomorrow and check out which wall I'm talking about.

That's for visiting...
Talk to you tomorrow...