Friday, February 12, 2016

BUSY DAY CLEANING

Well, I did stay home today.  I managed to do an in depth cleaning of my place, especially my big storage closet.   Because of decluttering, the closet has quite a few less boxes.   But I still have about sixteen boxes that I need to go through.   You know, things with which you don't know what to do.  I plan on tackling two boxes a month.

Well, it was cold today.   And tomorrow, it is supposed to be even colder with a low of 5, high of 19 with heavy winds.   I have a meeting in Manhattan tomorrow but if the weather is as cold as predicted, I may stay home.  There's quite a bit of walking involved and the last thing I want to do is get a head cold.

This weekend I will be doing two things, possibly three.   First, the meeting if weather permits. Second, decorating.   Most of the items are sitting on my dining table and I have an idea of where each will go so it shouldn't take too much time.  Third, remember that blank piece of paper I talked about a couple days ago.   I am looking forward to seeing what how this experiment evolves.

This will be the first weekend without football!!!   And with the cold weather, I think this will be a creative weekend!!!

I hope you have a great weekend doing exactly what you want to do.
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...