Tuesday, February 23, 2016

LIFE NEVER HAPPENS IN A STRAIGHT LINE!

There's a new weekly prompt posted...

Yep, I even made a tag out of it.   I used Prismacolor watercolor pencils, gel pens and a black fine line marker,

And you know what?   Life doesn't happen in a straight line!   Remember the math problem where the quickest way from point A to point B is a straight line?   How many of you find your lives doing that?   I sure don't, but then it would probably be a bit boring if there weren't all those little side roads calling us to new adventures.   Who knows, they may even alter the rest of our life!!!

This past weekend was beautiful.   I wound up walking a lot on Sunday and listening to, of all things,
Tolstoy's 'The Kingdom of God is Within You."   Weird, right?   It was one of the only things that interested me on Librivox.   If you're not familiar with this site, it is totally free and has books, both audio and visual, radio and tv shows.   Everything is in the public domain so it's all legal.

Today was cleaning day...vacuuming, dusting and laundry.   I should be all set on that front for a couple weeks now.

I have a few more tags to share...


And remember my WIP's?   Well, I am going to finish a couple.   First off...

I'm not sure why I made this one.   I know it's been several years.   All it really needs is a back and some trim work around the inside edge.   For some reason I used white thread and it really does stick out like a sore thumb.   So, I am either going to zig-zag around that area and match the way the appliques were attached; or, I will find some trim to place over the white straight line.  Then up on a wall for display!

I do have the next one ready.   It's small and has some hand work.   Again, all it needs is a back.   I'll take a picture tomorrow.

We're in for some rain tonight and tomorrow.   The wind has been howling for several hours now so I guess a front is moving in.   If' it's raining tomorrow, I will be staying put and enjoying a skype chat with friends.

Thanks for dropping by...
Talk to you tomorrow...