Saturday, September 10, 2016

LEAVING TOMORROW FOR NYC

You know what?  Last minute things really do take up a lot of time. There's meetings with everyone, going out to eat, laundry, packing, picking up luggage from the airport (Don't ask!!!), doing things with grandkids, making sure bills are up to date, etc., etc., etc.

That's what I've been up too.  I think I am pretty well caught up.  Still have a few things to do and the rest of the stuff to put in the car...then relaxing until I leave tomorrow morning.

I probably won't be on line until the end of the week, if that.  Don't forget, I will have about eleven days to move when I get back...

So, long gone is the leisurely drive back home.  That will have to wait until next year.

I posted next week's weekly prompt for you to consider.

Until back in NYC...
I hope you are all having a great time...