Thursday, September 8, 2016

SUNDAY COMING UP FAST...


It's been cold at night here and tomorrow night it is supposed to be below freezing.  Ahhhh.   Well, that means that the travel trailer which hasn't been winterized needs to be kept warm.  Mine is okay, but my son's not so much. Guess the heater will have to be turned on. This should be fun...

I have begun getting ready for my trip back including washing clothes and packing.  I can't believe that I will be heading out on Sunday...a short couple of days away.  And then...MOVING!!!

I have been having fun with my grandkids.  Homework...well, not so much with one of them but we have made sure that it's all done.  One of the things that we have been doing along with hunting for Pokemons is to go out to eat.

The first night we went to Dickies, a local barbeque place with excellent food.  The next night we went to Five Guys. You can't go wrong with these guys!!!

Last night we went to "Full House" a local Chinese restaurant.  I go to a China Town restaurant back in NYC where they serve authentic Chinese food.  This restaurant is very close to authentic...and it is not expensive.  Check out these pictures of appetizers and main dishes...


Full House is located at Kimball Junction next to Smith's Grocery Store.  If you're in the area be sure to check it out.

Well, tonight is going to be left-overs...the serving size in 'Full House' is large...and FOOTBALL. The first game of the NFL season is tonight so you know where I will be.

Have a great evening...
Talk to you tomorrow...