Tuesday, June 27, 2017

LADY J, TOO MANY SALES & FABRIC PICTURES


Well, I took Lady J to get her oil changed. They also said I needed to change the transmission fluid as well as the differentials oil to the tune of an additional $550!!! The fluids in both were a bit dark but there were no filings or particles in the transmission fluid. It was a maintenance situation only, so I decided to put it off until I get back in August. But this time I will be going to the Ford Place for that service. Oil changes, tires changes are okay at other places, but any involved work on Lady J will be done at a Ford Place only. I have been burned a couple times...over a thousand dollars both times...by non Ford folks fixing problems in Lady J.

So, I needed to run a couple errands to get ready to leave on Friday. I did not have to stop at Michaels but I did...and ran into a couple of good sales -50% off.

I love this journal cover...
 ...and the three different journals it holds...



I also picked up a journal for drawing as well as some drawing supplies, also on sale.

Of course, I needed something to carry all of these things plus my iPad and some magazines. And yes, it is orange! And just the perfect size!

They also had a great sale (75% off) of some great papers...

One of the crafts that I have been doing with my granddaughter is making fabric pictures. This one is hers...
And this is mine...
She is also learning how to crochet. She has the chain stitch and single crochet stitch down pretty well!!!

Tomorrow I'll share some pictures of the parade in Lehi. It reminded me of the small town parades I used to see. Nice to know that some areas still carry on the tradition.

That's it for tonight...
Talk to you later...