Wednesday, August 2, 2017


Well, yesterday, it took all day just to clean the living room and dining room area of my apartment. I can't believe how dirty and how much cat hair was all over. Lots and lots of cat hair. I think I could probably collect it and knit a sweater!!

Anyway, I did finish it. I also heard from the garage. Lady J is still not done but hopefully this Friday!! Fingers crossed.

I was going to blog after I had supper but something did not sit well with my stomach so last night was a complete loss. I'm feeling better today but, I have not challenged my stomach by eating yet. Will have something light this evening.

Today I finished cleaning the kitchen as well as lots of laundry - rugs, bedding, afghans plus clothes. Although there are several machines, I will only use two at a time, so I wound up washing in three separate sessions.

I am just about finished with the bookmarks. They will be done by tonight. Then I will concentrate on the snowflakes.

That's it for now...
Thanks for checking in on things here...
Talk to you later...