Thursday, August 3, 2017


Big sigh of relief...all 200 bookmarks are done!!! And I got another 20 snowflakes crocheted!!! At this rate, I really will be done before the end of August. Next I have to come up with twelve centerpieces. Any suggestions?

I've been playing with the idea of creating quilted containers of some sort. Still in the drawing stage but I think I am getting closer to at least trying to create a model. I'll let you know what I come up with when I come up with something.

So, still no word on Lady J. Tomorrow I am planning on visiting the garage and seeing what's up. Who knows, she might even be ready.

I worked a bit more on my dollhouse cottage. I made the upper part of the kitchen cabinets. I also make and hung curtains on the bottom part.
Of course, I have not made any of the kitchen dish and other items. I am working on a frig, sink, stove and table. But I do like the cabinets. You can't tell from this photo but the top of the bottom cabinet has a granite like top on it.

So, the first floor is beginning to take shape...
And the best part is that I am still having lots of fun!

I hope you are enjoying your summer too. Can you believe that it is already the third of August? Several schools will be starting in a few short weeks!

More shoes dropping...the transcripts of the talks with the Mexican and Australian leaders were priceless. And Mueller employing a grand jury...need I say more.

Thanks for visiting...
Talk to you later...