Thursday, November 30, 2017

STILL NOT IN THE GROOVE!



Two of my favorite balloons at the Thanksgiving Parade...if you have seen the 'Ice Age' movies, you will recognize them.

I'm not quite in the groove of things yet! I guess I still need time to recoup from all the running around including the Thanksgiving Holiday and accompanying rushing around...and that is not even considering the political mess our nation finds itself in.

Sometimes all I want to do is turn off the world and hide in bed. Do you ever feel that way? Well, I guess it's time that I pull myself up by my bootstraps (worn as they are) and get going. So how are all of you doing now that we have begun the continuing ride on the Holiday slide?

I have a good handle on the gifts this year...thanks Flying Tiger and Amazon (and no I have no connection to either of these companies). The plans for the Empire Quilt Guild Holiday Party are basically done but there are still those pesky little last minute details like printing up the program and getting the button counting contest going.

Folks around here have decorated for Christmas...me? I still have the season of orange up. Next week I plan on switching over.

Oh, one excellent Christmas gift...I was able to get lutefisk and potato sausage while in Minnesota. Not too sure how my neighbors will appreciate that fact when I cook the lutefisk. Will have to keep the kitchen window fan on facing outward!!!

I haven't really even thought about putting up decorations much less making any.  How about you? The only thing I have planned is to go cut the tree down on Sunday, the 10th...early so we can get back in time for football. Go Vikings!!!

Well, that's if for today, folks...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk to you later...