Monday, May 14, 2018

BAY RIDGE IN BLOOM

Well, I have recovered from the Saturday meeting and our push for the Holiday Charity which was well received by the members with lots signing up to make things. While walking from the subway to my apartment Saturday afternoon I was able to photograph lots of flowers even with the drizzle and cloudy weather. So, here's my walk via flowers...
Okay, these are not really flowers but I had to take a picture. How many of you, as I did, picked the spent dandelion blooms and blow on them spreading seeds far and wide? Ah, the simple joys of childhood!!!

Okay, the rest are flowers...














I'm happy that I was able to take these on Saturday because after tomorrow, I think they will be gone. Thunder storms and lots of rain are forecast...

It's been a long day, my weekly artists' group went a little long, so I will close. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and Mother's Day, however you wanted to spend it.

Thanks for dropping...
Talk with you tomorrow...