Tuesday, July 10, 2018

GETTING A BIT BETTER...


I remember picking these flowers and pulling out the purple petals and tasting a very sweet syrup! Anyone else do that when they were young?

So, I can move a bit better today. A big relief. I was worried that I really did it this time. Turns out, I believe, that it was a severe muscle or tendon pulled when I tripped on a loose small tree limb. I am not doing anything strenuous, though, just to make sure.

I did add three shells to the beach scene...

More coming when I resume hand work. I also added some birds...

As well as a sail boat...

I am not doing anything other than feeding the birds and kitties (and myself) and reading and/or watching tv.

It was hot today, happy that the ac still works and keeps the apartment comfortable. Hope everyone is surviving.

Thanks for stopping by...
Thanks for the well wishes...
Talk with you tomorrow...