Thursday, August 9, 2018

HOUSE CLEANED - READY FOR SHOWING...


I finished!!! At 8:36pm, the house is straight and clean...even the closets and cupboards. Yesterday, I was wondering if I would make it. I had to walk to the UPS store in the heat and high humidity. It was like taking a shower outdoors!!! By the time I got home, I was totally exhausted and wound up sleeping for four hours.  In other words, not much got done.

But this morning, it was hot but the humidity was a smidge lower and I was able to finish cleaning, washing clothes as well as attend to that pesky paperwork that always seems to pile up at the most inconvenient time.

I now have eleven boxes for Goodwill. Still only three for me but that will change next week. I have no doubt, though, that I will be getting rid of lots more. And no, I haven't tackled the studio for donations. But I did get it put back in order.

There's also some possible good news about the house I wanted to rent but which had a water problem. The problem has apparently been fixed. At any rate, tomorrow I will be driving to upstate to look at some rental houses. Of course, if the first house is in good shape, that's all I need to look at...I can even sign a lease tomorrow!!! Here's hoping...

Maybe next week I can spend a few minutes each day working on my creative ventures. I will need a break from packing because that's exactly what I will be doing.

Well, it's time to close down for the night...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk with you on Monday...