Tuesday, August 14, 2018

PACKING AND A LITTLE CREATING...


Busy day packing and running errands. I think packing and running errands are going to be my daily schedule for a couple weeks.  No word on the house other than they need more information. When I heard that I decided that I would not count on getting this house...storage areas here I come!

Maybe I'll look at more houses for rent but to be honest, I am getting quite disappointed about how both housing hunts have gone (purchasing and renting).

It's been comfortable today, enough to open the windows and turn off the ac. We had some storms with several close lightening strikes accompanied by loud claps of thunder and rain.

I took a few minutes to try some hand free motion stitching both formal and non formal. Don't think I like either but I do know that the scene needs something more...
...maybe some actual tree outlines.  I think I will try that tomorrow if time permits.

Here are some more of my daily challenges...




That's all for today...
Thanks for stopping by...
Talk with you tomorrow...