Tuesday, March 19, 2019

DREAMING...


So, I decided on my word for today...and for the year...DREAM!  I remember reading somewhere that spending time daydreaming is not wasted time but actually productive time letting your creative mind marinate in your thoughts, hopes, wishes, dreams.

And after getting the errands run, during which I did a bit of daydreaming, I got busy on my felt pieces finishing three of them.  The pictures are arranged in this order:  The full front piece, a close-up and the back.  Here's the first one...





And the second one...



And the third...



I have enjoyed making these so much that I am going to share this at the next Fun with Fabric Focus Group at the quilt guild.

Today began warm and sunny, turned cold and blustery, but finished with quite a bit of sun.  Tomorrow is supposed to be warm so I will finally clean SnowWhite.  As I have said before, she got really dirty and messy on the trip.

That's all for today...
Thanks for dropping in...
See you tomorrow...