Wednesday, February 19, 2020

AND THE PROJECT GOES ON...


Well, today began with a dentist's appointment.  I think they gave me way too much numbing meds.  It's taken almost seven hours for it to wear off...all for a relatively small filling.  Only one more visit for now.  I don't know about you, but visiting the dentist is not my favorite thing to do!!!

I continued to work on my applique project today.  I added a tree and it's branches.  Too bad but most of them will be covered by leaves but at least I have the foundation down...

I am still playing around with the position of the house but once I decide I like the placement, I will sew it to the background and begin working on the porch.  I think I would like the house a little  higher up and a bit more to the right.  How about you?

Once the porch is attached, then I will have to work on acquiring lots of fussy-cut flowers.  I have some but no where near enough.  And I need to begin cutting out leaves for the tree.

So, I think I will spend one more complete day on this project and then begin another one while I accumulate flowers and leaves.

What is my next project?  I don't really know at this point...I hope my muse will magically show me what I need to work on next.  All I know is that it will be fabric based!!!

Debate tonight.  Bloomberg will be on the debate stage which is great.  I hope he does well.  I am not sure how Sanders will actually do as the presidential candidate and he seems to be in the lead at this moment although national polls at this time are basically useless for predicting the future.

By the way, have any of you seen the lego building show...it's a lot of fun to watch.  I have put together some legos but nothing compared to my children.  Like I said, legos are today's picture puzzles...just in 3D!

Enjoy your evening...
Talk with you tomorrow...