Wednesday, January 13, 2021

IMPEACHED!!!

Well, I didn't get much done today other than watching the House of Representatives as they went through the rules debate and the impeachment debate.  Thankfully, impeachment won!

I am disappointed that McConnell will not take it up until the Senate comes back into session which is the 19th even though he could use the emergency rule to bring them back early.

On the positive side, he did agree with the House to bring forward the impeachment resolution.

I did get two 'doodles' done.  I used my new no-name ink pens which are very nice as well as my new Boxum Metallic Color Pens...both from the holidays.

What a day...really...9/11; 1/6 and now 1/13.  Three dates that will live in history.

That's all for now...

Thanks for stopping by...

Talk with you tomorrow...