Monday, February 22, 2021

Another Snowy Day

Believe it or not, it snowed all day.  I think we got another four to six inches.  Interestingly, tomorrow we are supposed to have a temperature of 50 degrees...and then mid 40's most of the rest of the week!

Wonder how much snow will melt?  I have to be honest, I was not expecting this.  A lot of the snow had already melted.  But with today...well, the snowplow went by several times today.  Snow today...water tomorrow?

I decided to make a stew today.  It tastes as good as it looks.  Lots of vegetables, potatoes, corn, peas, carrots, cauliflower, onions along with about two cups of stew meat.  I used oregano, basil and five spice as well as salt and pepper and a healthy tablespoon of tomato paste to season it.

It's late afternoon and I have been pulling fabric for a stained glass fabric picture.  I am going to use steam-a-seam to adhere the raw edged pieces on a black background - at least that is the plan right now.  

I have been busy all day with cooking, cleaning, laundry and the guild, so it's time for me-time.  Time to play with fabric!

Talk with you tomorrow...