Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Finally Putting Christmas Decorations Away

Well, today I finally tackled the living and dining rooms.  Still had some Christmas decorations up, but most are boxed away now.

One of the boys purchased a new tv - much larger than the old one, so rearranging was necessary.  

And I swear the dust bunnies are increasing by the boatload...I had to change the vacuum bag! Course, the cats probably had something to do with it.

I am still watching 'Last of the Summer Wine'. There are only a couple more seasons left.  I will miss the show...may have to start at the beginning.  I love laughing out loud...sure does release all the frustration.

Looks like we may wind up with another snow storm but I don't think we will get another two and a half feet...more like about half a foot.  The temperatures are going to be very moderate the next ten days...high thirties, mid to high forties and possible a fifty.  Don't think the snow will be around very long.

I'm looking forward to a bit of warmer weather...want start work on Duchess again.  I have all the plans drawn up.  Still need to pick up some 2 by 4's and screws.  

Well, nothing too exciting...

Talk with you tomorrow...