Monday, April 26, 2021

Paper Boxes....

The day began cooler than anticipated.  It was cold enough to keep my sweatshirt and vest on even while working in the house.

But the sun came out this afternoon and it did warm up.  And it looks like the temperatures are going to be nice the rest of the week.

So I decided to clean the house instead of work in Duchess.  I also had two zoom meetings - one at noon and one at 6:30 to which I was late...thought it was at 7pm. 

I loaded up SnowWhite with all the fabric ready to deliver so the studio looks better.  And although I loved my fabric, I do feel lighter with three-fourths of it gone!

Tomorrow, Duchess.  I have a drop cloth (Think very heavy fabric) that I am going to staple to the daybed frame before putting on the mattress.  I used slates on top with space between so that there is breathing room and less chance of the mattress mold.


One of the demonstrations today was to fold paper boxes.  I used to make tons of these.  They can become addictive.  Check out the photo above...

I used magazine covers as well as inside pages.  When I used the inside pages, I used two at a time.  The cover was thick enough to not need a second piece of paper.

They look kind of nice...and again, they can become addictive.  If you want to fold these boxes, check out youTube for instructions on Making Folded Paper Boxes.

That's all for tonight...

See you tomorrow...