Wednesday, April 14, 2021

The Last Signature

I took my youngest son to the Ford Service Center to get a recall taken care of on his truck.  We traveled next to the Hudson River for a long way and Mother Nature had outdone herself with blossoms and flowers.  A landscape of color.

Today is warm...70+ degrees...but not real sunny.  Not dark, just not real sunny.

I will share the pictures of the last signature today.  I am still trying to figure out the best way to assemble the signatures into a book but at this point, I and certain that it will be cardboard and heavy cord.

Here are the pictures...







The trial continues...and another police person has been charged with second degree manslaughter for discharging her gun instead of a taser in a second incident.  

That's all for now...see you tomorrow...