Friday, June 4, 2021

Friday in June...

Friday means another week in the books!

The weekend forecast is for hot weather here...in the 90's.

I will be looking for places to have the wheel bearings repacked on Duchess.

There are only a few more weeks before we take off.

Heck...it's not only Friday, it's the first Friday in June.

JUNE!!!  Summer is here.    

Time is certainly not going any slower...it seems to me that it is speeding up.  And yet there are times when it seems to crawl.  Those are the times when I am not sure what to do...what my purpose is.  That's something I have to explore a bit more.

Yeah, I know I am not a spring chicken, but if statistics and genes have anything to forecast, I will be around for a couple more decades...purpose...that seems important.

That's all for this week...