Monday, August 30, 2021

Lunch in Milford, Pennsylvania...

 One of the thousand pictures that I took while in Colorado.  


We took a short trip to Pennsylvania yesterday to finish some clothes shopping getting ready to go back to school (as a teacher).  On the way back, we stopped in the quaint (and very cute) small town of Milford, Pennsylvania.  While there are many places to eat, one restaurant has been at the top of my list.  (I have stopped and eaten there twice.)


It's the Dimmick Inn and Steakhouse located at the corner of E. Harford Street and Broad Street.   I ate outside on the porch yesterday.  Not only was the service great and fast.  The food was excellent (both times) including the appetizer of fried calamarri.  

There was live entertainment yesterday (Sunday) and the place was 'happy'.  And that feeling is something in short supply at times these days.  So it was a pleasure to simple sit and enjoy my time.  I recommend anyone who is in the area to spend some time enjoying a great meal at this restaurant.

Looks like there are two major events this week.  Ida and the Kabul Airport.  My hope is that everyone is safe at both places...

Talk to you tomorrow...