Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Still Waiting...Rain Has Arrived...


So, as the title says, I am still waiting for word on the truck.  I know that they have been busy so I am trying to be patient but beginning Tuesday (when one son goes back to teaching and the other will be traveling back and forth) I will be without transportation.  What I would really like to know is if what they find is fixable, how much it's going to cost and a target date for it to be fixed.

And the rain has been constant since I woke up this morning.  A light rain at all times but heavy downpours periodically...and the worst rain is not suppose to arrive until late afternoon!

Can we handle any more being dumped on us?  The fallout from Afghanistan; The fallout from Ida, The fallout from COVID; and now The fallout from Texas' Abortion Law.

Best thing to do is keep on keeping on...

Talk to you tomorrow...