Monday, March 18, 2024

So the first day of Spring 2024 is tomorrow.  And right on time, well a day before, the first of the spring flowers bloomed.  Or are they weeds?  I really do not know, but they are very blue and abundant in the yard.

March is over half way through...where does the time go...much too fast for me.

So I have been thinking about redoing my blog a bit...not just the color combinations but also the layout.  I am going to experiment with the layout over the next week or so to see how I like it.  The same features will be here, but maybe not in the same layout.

As indicated in one of the sidebar items, here's my latest doodle...

I find that doodling like this, kind of a zen-doodle, is very relaxing to do.  A great way to calm yourself if you are a bit anxious about something.

Tomorrow, I will see how I feel about this new layout.  Some of the sidebar items may not change daily while others will.

Have a great day...