Thursday, March 28, 2024

The forsythia is bright even on a cloudy day...like today.  It rained last night and will begin raining around noon and continuing through the night.  Just what we need...more water!

I did get the grocery shopping done yesterday but finding a ham that wasn't spiral cut was hard.  I had to go to two stores because the first had none and I only found two at the second!  What's with spiral cut ham?  Yes, it is easier to cut but harder to heat without drying out and the left-over ham is not very good...at least that's my experience.

I am going to try again to drop stuff out at Goodwill later this morning.  I am not sure that I told you but the last time I did manage to drop things off, I also bought four things.  A pair of pants and a shirt, both brand new with tags attached, plus an LLBean shirt and a dress with volumes of fabric in the skirt that I can use to make a long skirt or long lounge dress.

I do shop for things at Goodwill because even with increased prices they are much cheaper than buying new at a store.  Also, I am not a fan of much of the current fashion, especially the prices when new.  

Here's another doodle...








Doodling for me is enjoyable and relaxing.  Give it a try sometime and see how you feel about doodling.

That's it for today...talk with you later...