Thursday, May 2, 2024

Another sunny, warm day.  High in the mid 70's.  Great for working in the garden.  

The landscape fabric arrived so my aim this morning is to place it in the garden area in the walkways.  And I want to get several of the vegetables planted - both seeds and seedlings.

In an earlier blog post I shared how changing up my exercise routine from everyday to every other day has been beneficial.  I have decided to add one more routine on a daily basis...and that's walking.  I will start with a short time and increase it weekly.

The interesting fact for me is that I can walk inside with one of the numerous walking YouTube videos for a long time.  BUT that has not translated to walking the same amount outside.  Not sure why except that there is no level ground around here and that may impact my walking.  So the walking routine that I am going to start is outside.   I'll let you know how it goes.

That's it for now...have a great day...