Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's back!!!!

 
PICTURE OF THE DAY
I really am getting into doing doodles and this one is the latest one.    The pictures below show the progress.   Once I finished I copied the image with a 50% reduction and then copied that image with another 50% reduction, etc. until I got it down to about a one inch square.   It is really neat.   I am going to try making that into a pendant.    Just experimenting yet, but I am having fun.
 
 
  
  
 
 
What's back, you ask?   My 'mojo' or 'muse' or whatever you call your creative 'self'.   For the last month or so, it was like pulling teeth to get going on any projects.   I was good at cleaning, organizing, and list making, but creating...not so much.   All of a sudden, I can't wait to get to work and try different things.   

I even worked on my journal...
 
  
  
  
  
As you can see, I got several pages ready to journal on.   Can't wait until tomorrow to try my hand at some of those pages.   I even worked on my fabric journal....

And remember those bracelets that I purchased at Goodwill.   Now you can see why I wanted them.   They are going to be a great addition to my fabric journal...
 
  

Have you been watching any of the Winter Olympics?   I have enjoyed the speed skating and the half pike.   I can't believe the weather...who could have imagined a lack of snow in Canada.   But then, we don't have much here.   Guess we have to go further south for some snow!!!

Thanks for stopping by...