Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Not much going on today...

Well, I did get most of my errands run, but the weather was so bad - dark, windy, lots of rain, flash floods, the whole nine yards - that I didn't get to the store to purchase a cable.   As a matter of fact, it is raining even harder right now plus it's really windy.   Can't wait for the storm to get out of here....I would love to see the sun.

Weather like this doesn't exactly inspire me to work in my studio so as a result, very little got done today.  It was one of those days where reading and sleeping seemed more appropriate...and for me it was sleeping.   After we got home and had a light lunch - blt's and fresh veggies - I fell asleep only to wake up in time to listen to the evening news!   WOW!  That's something I don't do very often.  At least I was awake enough to Skype with the grandkids!  

Thanks for visiting...