Monday, April 12, 2010

First Flower of Spring!!!

PICTURE OF THE DAY:
Okay, okay, I know most folks have a high dislike of dandelions, but I love them.   And this is the first one I've seen this spring.   Granted, once I saw this one, I found more...many of them far more beautiful than this one, but this was the first so this is the one I am posting.

The musical was great...of course we were a little tired by the last performance as we had to strike and set the stage several times.  I have to say that with the stage lighting - which was not up when I took the pictures - the background looked spectacular.   Even I was surprised at how great it looked!!!!

A short post this evening.  We were out and about this afternoon running several errands.   And I have been working on a few really cute items which I hope to post tomorrow.   I am off tomorrow - if everything works out - to visit three fabric stores on Maine's 7th Annual Shop Hop.   I will take pictures if allowed.   Somehow, I think I may exceed my weekly dollar limit over the next few weeks.   It's hard for me to walk into a fabric shop and come out empty handed....

Enjoy your evening....

Thanks for stopping by...