Friday, April 2, 2010

PICTURE OF THE DAY:
I spotted these flowers while on a walk today.   They were the first flowers I have seen blooming.   But then I turned the corner and saw these...


So I guess that spring is really here.   And what's even better is there is sunlight...


You can see the sunlight and shadows from my window...

FRUGAL FRIDAY:
Well, I only spent six dollars this week at the Dollar Tree Store.   I wanted a few stems of colorful flowers to add to my silk flower arrangements and at a dollar a stem I decide to purchase some.    (We only have silk flowers because our cats like to play with real flowers.)

Last Panel...
This is panel number five.  Last one.   They all have similar fabric and basic designs.   The panels are made so that the highest hills are on the far sides each coming down to a low point in the center.  Next week I will be hanging them for the musical and will take a picture or two of the entire set.

I hope you have a great weekend and for those of you who celebrate Easter, take time to enjoy the day.

Thanks for visiting...